1. Pure starting material for downstream analyses with Leica Laser Microdissection
2. Be successful with limited samples: WGA with up to 70,000 insertions per binding event
3. Make invisible visible: produce cDNA from a single cell
4. For Single-cell Methylation Sequencing
5. For whole transcriptome analysis of single cells
1. Pure starting material for downstream analyses with Leica Laser Microdissection!
Laser Microdissection (LMD, also known as Laser Capture Microdissection or LCM) enables users to isolate specific single cells or entire areas of tissue. Powered by a unique laser design and dynamic software, Leica LMD systems allow users to easily isolate Regions of Interest (ROI) from entire areas of tissue down to single cells or even subcellular structures such as chromosomes.
LMD is typically used in genomics (DNA), transcriptomics (mRNA, miRNA), proteomics, metabolomics, and next generation sequencing (NGS). Researchers in neurology, cancer research, plant analysis, forensics or climate research rely on this method. Furthermore, LMD is a perfect tool for live cell culture (LCC), for cloning and re-cultivation, manipulation or downstream analysis.
Gravity for Cleanliness
Your downstream analysis relies on contaminate-free isolates. This is why Leica LMD systems collect dissectates via gravity. Their unique laser-guidance based dissection method preserves the integrity of your isolates – contact-free and contamination-free.
2. For whole genome amplification WGA of your limited samples: Lucigen NxGEN Phi29 DNA polymerase
- Complete amplification of limited samples before PCR or NGS
- Excellent strand displacement activity, fidelity and speed
- Great performance with 70% lower price
3. Do more with less – Produce cDNA from precious total RNA or cells: Lucigen MessageBooster cDNA synthesis kits
- Fast: Amplify RNA and produce cDNA in only 1 day
- Unbiased Amplification: Preserves the relative transcript abundance of a sample
- Use samples you couldn’t before, produce enough cDNA for multiple assays
- Detect even low-abundance transcripts in RNA from a single cell or 10 pg of total RNA
4. For Single-cell Methylation Sequencing: Swift Biosciences Accel-NGS Adaptase Module
- Constructs NGS libraries from bisulfite-converted, single-stranded DNA from single cells
- Optimized to maximize the recovery of DNA
- Three-dimensional indexing for high-throughput sequencing 384-plex
- Described in Science paper
5. For whole transcriptome analysis of single cells: NuGEN Ovation Solo
- A novel & unique end-to-end solution enables whole transcriptome analysis of ultra low input levels (1-500 cells/10pg-10ng total RNA input)
- With targeted depletion of rRNA and customizable for other unwanted transcripts
- Species-specific depletion done on library level; saving your sample
- AnyDeplete technology increases the dynamic range, reduces sequencing costs and simplifies data analysis -> More data with less sequencing!
- Designs already available for Human, Mouse, Drosophila