Want to detect twice as many genes per cell?
LUTHOR 3’ mRNA-Seq Library Prep Kit
We are proud to present New RNA-Seq Kit for Single-Cell and Ultra-Low Input from Lexogen: LUTHOR 3’ mRNA-Seq Library Prep Kit.
Unprecedentedly sensitive 3’mRNA seq lib prep solution, which enables the expression profiling of low input amounts. If you do not have enough material for standard expression profiling screening, (e.g. with 10X Genomics platforms) choose LUTHOR.
Human and animal cells, exosomes, protoplasts (e.g., from plants), or with purified RNA from all organisms and viruses that possess poly(A)-tailed RNA species. Not suitable for analysis of bacterial species.
- FACS-Sorted Cells: 1 – 100 cells per well/sample, sort directly into cell lysis buffer
- Cell suspensions: 1 – 100 cells/sample in a volume of 2 µl
- Purified RNA: 10 pg – 1 ng in a volume of 4 µl
- Direct RNA amplification – without cDNA transfer
- Exceptional strand-specificity of >99.9 %, allows to map reads to their corresponding strand on the genome, enabling the discovery and quantification of antisense transcripts and overlapping genes
- LUTHOR workflow is free from ligation, template switch, and fragmentation and thus also supports challenging samples
- Multiplex 384 samples (with one or more cells) in one NovaSeq run, with the 12nt UDIs
- 24rxn & 96rxn kits available