We offer uniform polymer, silica and magnetic microsphere products for diagnostic, research and flow cytometry applications. We also many specialty products to support validation and QC programs for analytical instruments, including a broad portfolio of fluorescent, count, size and cell viability standards. (Polysciences, Bangs Laboratories)
- Polymer Microspheres
- Fluorescent Microspheres
- Dyed Microspheres
- Silica Microspheres
- Affinity Ligand Coated Microspheres
- Magnetic Microspheres & Particles
New from Bangs Laboratories! ViaCheck™ Viability and Concentration Standards – SingleShots™
- ViaCheck™ SingleShots™, affordable single-use QC
- Mix, dispense & run for confirmation of live/dead ratios and counts
- Single-use tubes minimize error and maximize efficiency
- ViaCheck have been successfully used with instruments such as the Vi-Cell, CEDEX Hi Res, Countess, etc.
Consumables and Instruments
Cell Projects offers high quality products for molecular biology e.g. Electroporation cuvettes, DNA Buccal swabs and Saliva Collection with related DNA Stabilization and DNA Isolation kits.
The most popular products are:
- Isohelix SK-1S DNA Buccal Swab (with 5ml tube and special release cap)
- Isohelix SK-2S DNA Buccal Swab (with 2ml tube and special release cap)
- GeneFiX Saliva DNA Collection
- EP-101: 1 mm Universal Fit Cuvette (All individually wrapped and sterile)
- EP-102: 2 mm Universal Fit Cuvette (All individually wrapped and sterile)
Ritter, LabRobot, Dynex Technologies
Ritter manufacturers liquid handling dispensers.
Swedish LabRobot offers serial dilution of microbial samples with the Dilucup system. The Dilushaker III Digital has been developed in order to guaranty a smooth and effective use of Dilucups. LabRobot offers a range of 3 standard Dilucup Elegance products. Want to see how it works, please watch this video here
Dynex Technologies provides fully-automated ELISA microplate workstations, laboratory instruments and associated consumables and accessories, seamlessly integrating advanced detection with fully-automated sample handling.