After extraction total RNA comprises large amounts of ribosomal RNA (rRNA) which frequently is of little interest. Ribosomal RNA (rRNA) can represent up to 90% of sequencing data, which reduces informative reads and increases sequencing costs. When depleting the rRNA you can increase dynamic range, reduce sequencing costs and simplify data analysis
– More data with less sequencing!
We offer you 2 complete rRNA depletion solutions, suited for Next Generation Sequencing NGS as well as other demanding RNA analysis applications:
1. Lexogen RiboCop
- Efficient elimination of cytoplasmic and mitochondrial rRNA – sequencing depth is preserved for relevant RNA transcripts
- Simple 2h workflow – no enzymatic reactions or mechanical shearing
- Output ready for NGS library prep
- Down to 1 ng of total RNA input, up to 1ug
- Cost-efficient solution – do not waste any extra money for this routine RNAseq step
- Available as 24rxn and 96rxn stand-alone kit kits, as well as in combination with SENSE Total RNA-Seq Library Prep Kit
- Easy for you; all needed reagents included
- Ask for 4 prep trial!
2. NuGEN AnyDeplete – A unique method for eliminating unwanted reads in RNA-Seq libraries
- AnyDeplete provides consistent depletion of unwanted reads after library preparation, eliminating bias and the need for higher sample input
- When depletion is done on the library level, it is saving your sample and the RNA integrity – lower bias
- AnyDeplete is integrated with NuGEN RNA-Seq library preparation kits which are available for input levels from a single cell (10 pg) to 1 μg to provide a streamlined solution
- With AnyDeplete you can choose standard rRNA depletion from human, mouse, bacteria, Drosophila, and other model organisms
- You can also customize AnyDeplete to remove unwanted rRNA from your organism of interest and any unwanted transcript -Thus applicable to any species!
If you got interested, do not hesitate to ask for more details!
Sanna Siltanen, Ph.D.
Product Manager, NGS & Genomics
Tel. +358-44-565 7396