High-quality solutions for cDNA synthesis!
No matter what your sample type or species is, or if you are performing qPCR or NGS, check these 4 interesting options:
cDNA synthesis from single cells or low input samples: CelluLyser lysis and cDNA Synthesis kit from TATAA
- From cells to cDNA in one tube: CelluLyser lysis buffer combined with highly efficient GrandScript cDNA Synthesis Kit
- Sensitive and easy to use
- By using CelluLyser™, the entire workflow from rapid and sensitive cell lysis to cDNA synthesis and qPCR can be performed without washing steps, thus eliminating material loss
- Suitable for samples ranging from 10 000 cells down to as little as one single cell.
Whole transcriptome RNA amplification process for low input & degraded samples: NuGEN/Tecan Genomics Ovation® RNA-Seq System V2
NuGEN/Tecan Genomics Ovation® RNA-Seq System V2 provides a fast and simple method for preparing amplified cDNA from total RNA for multiple downstream applications including RNA-Seq, qPCR and archival storage for future analyses.
- Powered by Ribo-SPIA® technology, a rapid, simple and sensitive RNA amplification process developed by NuGEN
- Using Ribo-SPIA technology and starting with as little as 500 pg total RNA, microgram quantities of cDNA can be prepared
- Ribo-SPIA contributes minimal coverage bias which has been shown to be highly reproducible
- After purification, the cDNA can be fragmented to the appropriate size and ligated into NuGEN or other suitable NGS library construction methods
For generating long cDNA transcripts: Lexogen TeloPrime
The TeloPrime Full-Length cDNA Amplification Kit V2 is an all-in-one protocol for generating full-length cDNA from total RNA.
- Full-length cDNA generation with high yield
- Exceptional 5‘ cap specificity
- Ideal for long-read NGS library generation (e.g. PacBio™ and Oxford Nanopore™)
- 1 ng – 2 μg total RNA input
- Flexible protocol enables use of custom primers for reverse transcription
For production of full-length cDNA from low amounts of total RNA: MMLV Reverse Transcriptase 1st-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit
Optimized, complete system for production of full-length cDNA from low amounts of total RNA.
- Synthesize full-length cDNA (>15 kb)
- Includes all components necessary to generate first-strand cDNA from picogram amounts of total RNA
- MMLV HP RT demonstrates significantly higher activity than competitive reverse transcriptase enzymes
We are happy to tell you more!
Katja-Riikka, PhD, Life Science, Molecular Biology
Sanna Siltanen, PhD, NGS & Genomics