Single-Cell Immunology – Symposium by Finnish Society for Immunology
- Time: August 21st, 2019
- Place: Pharmacity, Turku
Single-Cell Immunology Symposium includes interesting topics by professional researchers:
- Deepak Rao (Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School): “T cell – B cell interactions in human autoimmunity”
- Petter Brodin (Karolinska Institutet): ”Shaping of human immune systems by environmental influences early in life”
- Satu Mustjoki (University of Helsinki): ”Single cell RNA seq analysis of lymphocyte responses during immuno-oncology therapy in melanoma patients”
- Luís Graça (Instituto de Medicina Molecular Lisboa): ”Tissue adaptation of follicular T cell subsets”
- Pia Rantakari (University of Turku): ”Single-cell mass cytometry reveals the heterogeneity of tissue-resident macrophages in endocrine tissues”
- Roser Vento-Tormo (Wellcome Sanger Institute): “Mapping the female reproductive tissue one cell at a time”
- Céline Vandamme (University of Eeastern Finland): ”Single cell analysis of allergen-specific and autoreactive CD4+ T cells using the CD154-enrichment method”
Ps. We offer comprehensive solutions for single cell research, read more!
See you soon in Turku!
Tuula Aaltonen, Ph.D. Sales Manager, Life Science
Sanna Siltanen, Ph.D. Product Manager, NGS & Genomics