Mirus Bio’s non-liposomal TransIT® transfection reagents are ideal for delivering all types of nucleic acids including: DNA, siRNA, miRNA, mRNA, viral RNA and CRISPR/Cas9 components to eukaryotic cells. Mirus Bio’s transfection reagents exhibit low cellular toxicity, enabling the acquisition of physiologically relevant data and preservation of the transfected cell population. Reagent Agent is a useful tool for selecting the right reagent for your transfection experiments. Ask for a free sample for your trials!
PCR and qPCR
TATAA Biocenter provides gene expression profiling services and hands-on training in quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR) and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). In addition high quality qPCR products. Read more on TATAA Biocenter website
Geneaid offers products for gel extraction and PCR cleanup, for example very popular Gel/PCR DNA Fragments Extraction Kit (DF100, 100 preps & DF300, 300 preps). Read more on Geneaid website
Cloning kits and Vectors
Recombineering with Red/ET allows cloning, subcloning and modification of DNA at any chosen position. It permits precise engineering of DNA molecules of any size, including very large ones such as BACs or the E.coli chromosome. Red/ET Recombination also increases the power of CRISPR/Cas9 to extend genome studies. Read more on Gene Bridges website
- Red/ET recombination kits
- Selection cassettes for Red/ET recombination
- Recombinase expression plasmids
Lucigen has a wide variety of cloning systems, including novel transcription-free cloning vectors, that improve cloning yields, reduce cloning bias, and improve sequencing throughput. For cloning the most difficult sequences, the BigEasy® v2.0 Linear Cloning System offers unmatched stability. Most Lucigen cloning vectors are pre-cut, dephosphorylated, and ready-to-use. Read more on Lucigen website
Lucigen offers the best performance, value, and convenience in competent cells for cloning and expression. Their Chemically Competent Cells offer an unmatched value for routine cloning, and Electrocompetent Cells provide the highest possible efficiency for difficult cloning and library construction.
- General Cloning & Library Construction
- CRISPR, Large or Difficult Fragment Cloning
- Low Endotoxin Cells
For example Lucigen’s Endura™ electrocompetent cells are an excellent choice for cloning and amplification of lentiviral vectors. They are highly recommended by researchers for lentiviral libraries of CRISPR clones (Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats), particularly the GeCKO v2.0 plasmid libraries. Read more on Lucigen website
Ask free sample for your trials!
Lucigen provides a wide range of enzymes to for molecular biology and Next Gen Sequencing (NGS) applications. For example,
- Modifying Enzymes (NxGen® T4 DNA Ligase and T4 Polynucleotide Kinase)
- Polymerases (NxGen® phi29 DNA Polymerase, NxGen® T7 RNA Polymerase & T4 DNA Polymerase)
- Reverse Transcriptases (EpiScript™ RNase H- Reverse Transcriptase, MMLV High Performance Reverse Transcriptase, NxGen® M-MuLV Reverse Transcriptase)
- RNase Inhibitors (NxGen® RNase Inhibitor eliminates RNase activity, RiboGuard™ RNase Inhibitor prevents RNA degradation and protects your precious samples)
Transposome mutagenesis is an easy and highly effective method for generating bacteria with improved genetics/characteristics, decreased pathogenicity and gene knockouts. The EZ-Tn5™ Transposon and Transposome Kits allow you to mutagenize DNA in vitro or bacterial strains in vivo, respectively. Multiple kits are available for various applications including insertion mutagenesis, promoter insertion and bacterial origin of replication insertion for downstream rescue of your favorite mutants. You’re only limited by your imagination in what you can do with this powerful technology. Read more on Lucigen website
Lucigen – Epicentre
TargetAmp™ RNA Amplification and Labeling Kits for gene expression microarray analysis. Choose the general kit, TargetAmp™ 1-Round Biotin-aRNA Amplification Kit 105, for most gene expression microarrays such as Affymetrix arrays. Use the optimized kit, TargetAmp™-Nano Labeling Kit for Illumina® Expression BeadChip®, for all your Illumina BeadChip gene expression profiling experiments.
Optimized for high yield, high quality biotin-aRNA
- Highly reproducible amplification, labeling, and microarray results
- Multiple RNA samples can be easily amplified and labeled simultaneously
- Linear RNA amplification process preserves the transcript profile of the sample
- Simple, single-tube, 6-hour procedure
- Prepare biotin-aRNA and begin hybridization the same day