Save time and lyse the toughest samples in seconds
Bead Ruptor Elite
Bead Ruptor Elite is the most powerful bead mill on the market designed for homogenizing biological samples prior to DNA, RNA or protein extraction.
- Processing Range: 25 microliters to 50 ml
- Capacity: 24 x 0.5 ml, 24 x 1.5 ml, 24 x 2 ml, 48 x 2 ml, 12 x 7 ml, 12 x 15 ml, 6 x 30 ml, 3 x 50 ml
- Cooling unit available for temperature sensitive samples
Maximise Bench Space: Compact Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is ideal for small scale homogenization.
- Efficient, consistent and high-yield homogenization for soft tissues
- Capacity: 4 x 2 ml, 0.5 ml or 1.5 ml; 1 x 7 ml
NEW version of OMNI Bead Ruptor Elite (19-042E) – Now available!
|19-042E||Bead Ruptor Elite, includes universal Finger Plate|
|19-372||Bead Ruptor Elite 1.5 mL Microcentrifuge Tube Carriage|
|19-373||Bead Ruptor Elite 2 mL Tube Carriage|
|19-374||Bead Ruptor Elite 7 mL Tube Carriage|
|19-375||Bead Ruptor Elite 15 mL Tube Carriage & Finger Plate|
|19-376||Bead Ruptor Elite 30 mL Tube Carriage|
|19-377||Bead Ruptor Elite 50 mL Tube Carriage|
|19-370||Bead Ruptor Elite Finger Plate|
Need to scale up and process many samples at the same time?
The Prep 96 Homogenizer supports automated homogenization of up to 96 samples in a single batch in sample tubes ranging from 1.5 mL to 50 mL. The Omni Liquid Handling & Homogenizing Workstation (LH 96) is designed to automate sample preparation, saving both time and money.
Choose Sample Safety – OMNI´s Prefilled Beads or Bulk Beads and Tubes for Homogenizers
OMNI´s tubes are nuclease free or nuclease & microbial DNA free as well as compatible with most homogenizers. The tubes withstand the high g-forces present during bead milling.
- Sizes: 0,5-50 ml & 96 Strip-Well Tubes
- Material: Class, Ceramic, Garnet or Metal