Swift Biosciences develops enabling technologies for genomics, translational, and clinical research applications. Swift has developed DNA sequencing library kits for use with double-stranded DNA, single-stranded DNA, and bisulfite-converted DNA. These kits enable the construction of libraries from difficult-to-use and preciously limiting samples, such as FFPE and cfDNA. Kits are applicable across the three major NGS platforms: Illumina, Ion Torrent, and Pacific Biosciences.
Library kit examples:
- 2S Hyb DNA Library Kit (Hybridization capture)
- 2S PCR-Free DNA Library Kit (Eliminate Sequencing Bias)
- 2S Plus DNA Library Kit (Versatile DNA Library Preparation for NGS)
- Methyl- Seq DNA Library Kit (Compatible with bisulfite sequencing)
- 1S Plus DNA Library Kit (Rescue valuable sequencing data from precious samples)
- NEW! Accel-NGS XL Library Kit for Pacific Biosciences® (PAcBio)
- Accel-Amplicon 56G Oncology Panel v2
- Accel-Amplicon BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Comprehensive TP53 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon EGFR Pathway Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Sample_ID Panel
Lucigen offers Illumina-compatible Library kits at the lowest cost. For example, NxSeq® AmpFREE Low DNA Library Kits and Adaptors (Illumina-compatible)
The highest efficiency, low input, pcr-free fragment library prep kit available at the lowest cost.
- Low Input: Requires as little as 75 ng of sheared input DNA allowing use of limiting samples
- High Efficiency: Optimized adaptor ligation produces more sequenceable fragments in each library, yielding better coverage & depth from single or multiplexed libraries
- PCR-free: Prevents the introduction of PCR-bias, providing more uniform coverage
- Fast: 2 hour, 10 minute protocol saves you time and gets your samples on the sequencer sooner
NuGEN with exciting technology
End- to end NGS solutions with superior performance and simple workflows
- Whole transcriptome, expression profiling, viral detection &single cell/cfDNA studies (with UMis)
- Special: Targeted, customizable depletion of transcripts such as ribosomal RNA and other unwanted/uninformative transcripts
- Your benefit: increased dynamic range, reduced sequencing costs, and simplified data analysis
- More data with less sequencing!
- Whole genome and targeted library construction for fresh/frozen, liquid biopsy, FFPE and ChIP samples
- Simple, streamlined workflows that save time and improve consistency
- DimerFree technology: no sequencing reads wasted to adaptor dimers
- New Celero DNA-Seq: fast, addition only workflow with no inline bead purifications
- NuQuant: novel library normalization method that eliminates qPCR and bioanalyzer for library pooling (included in Celero DNA-Seq)
Check also Allegro: A Cost-effective Solution for Targeted Genotyping with sequencing
- Low cost per data point!
- Multiplexing up to 3092 samples
Lexogen is focusing on RNA and complete transcriptome studies using next generation sequencing technologies. Lexogen offers various products from RNA isolation to RNA sequencing. For example,
- Whole Transcriptome Library Prep Kits
- Expression Profiling Library Prep Kits
- RNA Enrichment & Depletion
- cDNA Amplification
- Spike-in RNA Variant Control Mixes
You’ll find the latest publications on Lexogen website. Ask 4 prep sample for your trials!
TATAA Biocenter provides gene expression profiling services and hands-on training in quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR) and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). In addition high quality qPCR products.
Acrometrix (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
Assess day-to-day test variation of somatic mutation panels with the Thermo Scientific™ AcroMetrix™ Oncology Hotspot Control. This control is intended for use with next generation sequencing (NGS) assays that are designed to identify somatic mutations in DNA from human samples. The control is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use. Hotspot Control brochure here
Genevia Technologies is a privately held Finnish bioinformatics company established in 2011. Genevia provides bioinformatics research services from planning to completion, usually a publication or a custom-made data analysis pipeline.