End- to end NGS solutions with superior performance & simple workflows
NUGEN RNA-Seq: Modular solutions for any application and any organism
- Whole transcriptome, expression profiling, viral detection and single cell studies (with UMis)
- Complete RNAseq solutions also for model organisms (e.g. Arabidopsis, Drosophila)
- Special: Targeted, customizable depletion of transcripts such as ribosomal RNA and other unwanted/uninformative transcripts:
- Your benefit: increased dynamic range, reduced sequencing costs, and simplified data analysis
- More data with less sequencing!
Lexogen – Technologies for transcriptome analysis
- Expression Profiling: Very cost-efficient QuantSeq Library Prep Kits
- Whole Transcriptome Library Prep kits: SENSE Total and mRNA-Seq
- Metabolic RNA Labeling: SLAMseq Kit for RNA-Seq
- Small RNA-Seq Library Prep Kit for miRNA-analysis
- RiboCop rRNA Depletion Kit
- Poly(A) RNA Selection Kit
- TeloPrime Full-Length cDNA Amplification Kit
- SPLIT RNA Extraction Kit: With the option to split your sample into small and large RNA fractions
Swift Biosciences’ Methyl-Seq Products
Swift Biosciences offers solutions for whole genome bisulfite sequencing as well as targeted bisulfite sequencing applications, such as RRBS and hybridization capture.
NuGEN’s Methyl-Seq product line
is comprised of library preparation and bisulfite conversion tools for a broad range of applications for NGS, methylation arrays, and more. Now, with the integration of TrueMethyl® oxBS chemistry, gain new insight into epigenetic modifications with the ability to interrogate both 5mC and 5hmC. Products: Ovation® Ultralow Methyl-Seq library system and The Ovation® RRBS Methyl-Seq system
DNAseq library preparation and panels
Innovative NGS library prep solutions for whole genome, exome, targeted sequencing and epigenetic analysis. Compatible with degraded and limited samples with easy and fast workflows of appr. 2h. Applicable across the three major NGS platforms: Illumina, Ion Torrent, and Pacific Biosciences.
DNA sequencing library kits for use with double-stranded DNA, single-stranded DNA, and bisulfite-converted DNA.
- Swift 2S Turbo DNA Library Kits
- Accel-NGS 2S Plus DNA Library Kit – Versatile DNA Library Preparation for Next-Generation Sequencing
- Accel-NGS 2S PCR-Free DNA Library Kit – PCR-free NGS Prep with Low Input Capability for Illumina Platforms
- Accel-NGS 2S Hyb DNA Library Kit – NGS Prep for Hybridization Capture
- Accel-NGS® 1S DNA Library Kits – libraries from degraded & damaged samples
- Accel-NGS DNA Library Kit for Ion Torrent™ – Save time with simple 2h prep, PCR-free libraries
Robust performance on cell-free DNA and FFPE samples starting with as little as 10 ng input. Highly sensitive detection of rare variants down to 1% allele frequency. Easy, single-tube assay with sequence ready libraries in 2 hours.
CUSTOM NGS PANELS
Let’s design together a tailor-made panel to fit your research needs, including 15-1500 amplicons in one multiplex-PCR reaction!
- Simple single-tube assay, designed for the most challenging samples and provides the fastest library prep workflow in only 2 hours.
- All-inclusive solution including design, primers, lib prep reagents, dual indexed adapters, wet lab validation before shipping
- Accel-Amplicon Plus Colorectal (CRC) Cancer Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Plus Lynch Syndrome Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Plus Lung Cancer Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Plus Myeloid Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Plus 57G Pan-Cancer Profiling Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Plus Comprehensive TP53 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Plus BRCA1 And BRCA2 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Plus BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Plus EGFR Pathway Panel
- Accel-Amplicon Plus CFTR Panel
NUGEN DNA-Seq – Quantitation-free, titration-free, dimer-free
- Whole genome and targeted library construction for fresh/frozen, liquid biopsy, FFPE and ChIP samples
- Simple, streamlined workflows that save time and improve consistency
- DimerFree technology: no sequencing reads wasted to adaptor dimers
- New Celero DNA-Seq: fast, addition only workflow with no inline bead purifications
- NuQuant: novel library normalization method that eliminates qPCR and bioanalyzer for library pooling (included in Celero DNA-Seq)
Check also Allegro: A Cost-effective Solution for Targeted Genotyping with sequencing. Low cost per data point!
Lucigen DNAseq solutions
NxSeq® AmpFREE Low DNA Library Kit and Single Index Adaptors – No Amplification Bias
- Higher percentage of DNA fragments are sequenceable
- More uniform sequencing coverage of each sample
- More complex libraries and better sequencing data
- Fast and efficient protocol, DNA libraries in ~2 hours
- Minimal Input (75 ng sheared DNA)
NxSeq® UltraLow DNA Library Kits – Single and Dual Indexing Kits
High Quality Data: Produces more complex libraries with more uniform
sequencing depth and better coverage due to high efficiency adaptor ligation
- Sensitive: Works with as little as 50 pg to as much 75 ng of fragmented DNA input
- Minimal Bias: Robust, uniform PCR amplification improves coverage uniformity
- Fast: 3 hour protocol gets samples on the sequencer faster (Single tube libraries)
- High Value: Cost-effective library and indexing kits without sacrificing sequencing
- For high-troughput: NxSeq® UltraLow DNA Library Kit, 96 Reactions and NxSeq® HT Dual Indexing Kit – Optimized for 96-well Plates
- Easy-to-use & Clear Protocol: Two color dual indexing primer sets facilitate visual verification of correct primer dispensing
High quality, cost-efficient & customizable oligos for all applications including PCR, qPCR and NGS. In tubes or in 96-format. Ask for a Metabion option!
Genevia Technologies is a privately held Finnish bioinformatics company established in 2011. Genevia provides bioinformatics research services from planning to completion, usually a publication or a custom-made data analysis pipeline.