We offer high quality reagents and instruments for cell and molecular biology research: DNA and RNA isolation, NGS, PCR, qPCR, cloning and enzymes. Wide range of ELISA kits from several suppliers for all research areas. Instruments and consumables for histology, detection kits and antibodies for IHC. Cell culture reagents, for example sera, media, cells and other reagents. In addition tests and equipments for food and environmental analytics.
NGS supplier NuGEN with exciting technology
End- to end NGS solutions with superior performance and simple workflows
- Whole transcriptome, expression profiling, viral detection and single cell/cfDNA studies (with UMis)
- Special: Targeted, customizable depletion of transcripts such as ribosomal RNA and other unwanted/uninformative transcripts
- Your benefit: increased dynamic range, reduced sequencing costs, and simplified data analysis
- More data with less sequencing!
- Whole genome and targeted library construction for fresh/frozen, liquid biopsy, FFPE and ChIP samples
- Simple, streamlined workflows that save time and improve consistency
- DimerFree technology: no sequencing reads wasted to adaptor dimers
- New Celero DNA-Seq: fast, addition only workflow with no inline bead purifications
- NuQuant: novel library normalization method that eliminates qPCR and bioanalyzer for library pooling (included in Celero DNA-Seq)
Check also Allegro: A Cost-effective Solution for Targeted Genotyping with sequencing
- Low cost per data point!
- Multiplexing up to 3092 samples
Oligos, primers, probes and genes
Metabion provides top quality oligonucleotides for applications such as PCR, qPCR, NGS and RNA work. Order your oligos in single tubes or on 96 well plates. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you need customized oligo solutions.
Mirus Bio’s non-liposomal TransIT® transfection reagents are ideal for delivering all types of nucleic acids including: DNA, siRNA, miRNA, mRNA, viral RNA and CRISPR/Cas9 components to eukaryotic cells. Mirus Bio’s transfection reagents exhibit low cellular toxicity, enabling the acquisition of physiologically relevant data and preservation of the transfected cell population. Reagent Agent is a useful tool for selecting the right reagent for your transfection experiments. Ask for a free sample for your trials!