Epigenetics is the study of functional modifications of the genome that do not change the DNA sequence. These modifications determine cellular differentiation, growth, disease progression and therapeutic response. E.g. environmental factors changes the epigenome, which genes are turned on/off and thus regulate gene expression and genome organization.
To investigate this phenomenon further, we offer several tools for your research:
- DNA methylation sequencing methods
- Whole genome bisulfite sequencing (WGBS)
- Reduced representation bisulfite sequencing (RRBS)
- Targeted bisulfite sequencing through hybridization capture methods (also as a service!)
- Oxidative bisulfite sequencing (oxBS-Seq, to distinguish between 5mC and 5hmC)
- Single-cell methylation solution
NEW! Target Your regions of interest:
CUSTOM Methylation Sequencing with Daicel Arbor Biosciences myBaits Hybridization Capture panels
Enables you to efficiently enrich target genes and markers of interest from converted methyl-seq NGS libraries. The hybridization capture technique significantly reduces per-sample sequencing costs compared to whole-genome bisulfite sequencing (WGBS) while preserving the essential strand-specific methylation signals.
myBaits Custom Methyl-Seq kits can be paired with either bisulfite or enzymatic-conversion workflows upstream of NGS library preparation, for seamless integration into your existing methyl-seq pipeline. All kits include the latest “v5” generation of myBaits hybridization and wash reagents, pairing best-ever performance with an easy-to-use protocol.