The World’s Most Compact Plate Reader
The Absorbance 96 is the first microplate reader on the market to contain 96 individual detection units. A range of 400-1000 nm allows for a wide variety of wavelength combinations for both endpoint and kinetic assays.
- high quality results
- 4 long-life LEDs, freely selectable
- solid-state technology, no moving parts
- fast readout speed
- ELISAs – PNPP, ABTS, OPD, TMB
- Protein assays – Bradford, BCA, Lowry
- Cell-based assays – MTT, XTT, Cell density
A simple USB connection provides both the power supply and access to the analysis software via plug-and-play.
The footprint of the Absorbance 96 is almost as small as the microplate itself, thereby fitting into every lab, saving valuable bench space and providing unprecedented flexibility.
ELISA microplate workstations
Dynex Technologies, Inc., is a leading designer and manufacturer of fully-automated ELISA microplate workstations, laboratory instruments and associated consumables and accessories, seamlessly integrating advanced detection with fully-automated sample handling.
DS2 and DSX are designed for clinical, research and industrial labs and performs the full complement of analytic; adding samples and reagents, washing, incubation and absorbance detection
- Quickly and easily processes up to two (DS2) or up to four (DSX) 96-well microplates and up to 12 different assays simultaneously
- The most advanced and user-friendly control system available, designed with full walk-away capability, sample ID-bar code reading, chain-of-custody and instrument self-diagnostics. Read more on Dynex Technologies website
Multiplex-ELISAs and Imaging
Multiplexed ELISA kits, called Q-Plex™ measure the concentration of multiple proteins in each sample. Quantify cytokines, chemokines, hormones, and other common disease indicating proteins with standard or custom kits. Q-Plex Arrays are built by printing nano spots in defined arrays of multiple distinct capture antibodies in each well of a multiwell plate. Multiplexed ELISAs have been developed to provide the sensitivity of ELISA with the ability to test for multiple analytes at the same time. With Q-Plex scientists can measure up to 20 distinct analytes in each well of a 96-well plate.
The Q-View Imager LS is a high quality, low-cost chemiluminescent imager, that supports 96-well to 384-well plate based chemiluminescent imaging. Read more on Quansys Biosciences website
ELISA kits for all research areas
- Immunology (BioVendor, Cayman Chemical, Elabscience, Boster Bio)
- Diabetes and Obesity (Mercodia, Adipogen Life Sciences, BioVendor)
- Innate cellular immunity (Hycult Biotech)
- Neurology (Fujirebio)
- Eicosanoids (Cayman Chemical)
- Bone and Cancer Research (Demeditec, BioVendor, Boster Bio)
- Food and Environmental Analytics (Demeditec, Zeulab)
In addition many ELISA kits for cancer research, infectious diseases and immunology research. You’ll find more products in our webshop. We also offer product search service. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us.
Other Assay Kits
In addition to ELISA assays we offer other ready to use assays for many research areas.
BioAssay Systems offers assay kits that are simple and convenient to use, which are superior in performance and require little to no time for assay optimization. BioAssay Systems focus on safe, non-radioactive formats such as absorbance, fluorescence and luminescence detection techniques.
Cayman Chemical has a unique understanding of assay development and performance. With their assay kits, you will receive all necessary reagents, plates, instructions, and analysis tools to help you find answers quickly and efficiently. More than 350 assay kits in various formats, including ELISA, cell-based, TR-FRET, enzyme activity, inhibitor screening, high-throughput screening, and transfection.
ImmunoChemistry Technologies offers cell viability assays, ELISA reagents, and immunoassay services, whether you’re detecting apoptosis using fluorescent, whole-cell assay kits or optimizing a sensitive ELISA.
Zeulab offers ELISAs and rapid tests for detection of allergens in food. In addition microbiological tests for screening of antibiotics in food matrices, and rapid enzymatic tests for determination of toxins in food and water samples.